The upcoming book illustrates the manifestation and evolution of the ultimate texture in scientific terms. Using the concepts in mathematics and theories and observations in physics the book highlights:
- How Mathematics and Physics direct us toward The Ultimate Reality, when we take into
account the role of our senses, and the positioning of consciousness.
- How empirical observations and methodic concepts illustrate an all-encompassing
flow of space-time.
- How the "perceptivity" is a part of the space-time continuum.
- How the physical forces shield the ultimate span, residing alongside the physicality.
- How the world we perceive can be seen to be a gigantic dream state.
- How different scientific outputs and concepts fit justly in a scheme that
subsumes our perceptivities.
- How parallel universes, that account quantum and cosmic details, and consciousness, flow.
- Why are there parallel universes.
- How the metaphysical non-duality stands true for the physical entities and their forces
- What the significance of the ultimate state is in the absence of the entities of the universe.
Copyright @ 2014 by Neeti Sinha. All rights reserved.